ECU Master PRO 16
Help others choose right. Be the first to write a review!Write a review
ECU Master PRO 16
The EMU PRO is a stand-alone engine management system aimed directly at professional motorsport with a comprehensive feature set and vast tuning possibilities.
It offers precise powertrain control coupled with the ultimate flexibility to adapt the engine calibrations for the most demanding projects.
- Advanced fueling model including closed-loop short- and long-term trim
algorithms combined with fuel film model gives exceptional accuracy of injectors
- Software is designed to give the user unprecedented flexibility of configuration of
strategies. The user may adjust the size of all tables in the software and the channels used on each table axis. Bins values on the X and Y axis can be
changed too, which increases the accuracy of the table readouts in non-linear parts
of the described model.
- Flexible system with custom functions, numbers, CAN inputs and CAN exports,
well known from Power Management Unit (PMU) and Advanced Display Unit
- Stand-alone sequential gearbox/ paddle-shift advanced strategy, up to 4
closed-loop stages, PWM solenoids control.
- Number of outputs and inputs covering most demanding applications.
- Engine type support – Four-stroke, two-stroke, rotary; up to 12 cylinders.
- Oxygen sensor – 2 x internal LSU 4.9 controller, up to 4 sensors support.
- 2 x DBW full support with auto-calibration.
- User-defined table sizes up to 32×32.
- Up to 4 VVT support, auto-calibration.
- 2 x CAN 2.0A/B, 1 x LIN bus.
- 2 x knock sensors.
- Logging to external USB memory.
- Up to 500 Hz data-logging.
- 8 x EGT inputs (or high-precision analog inputs).
- Total of 46 outputs and 30 inputs.
- Custom user functions, numbers, tables, and outputs.
- Water resistant IP 65 enclosure, bespoke CNC machined aluminum.
- On-line parameters analysis displayed on the graph log.
Guides & Info
Be first to write a review about this product!
To send a review, you must be logged in.